Contact me!

Hello guys!
Contact me by clicking here
and filling out the form :D
Ill get back to you soon!
~Icey

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who am i really??? And proper goodbyes


Hola chicka's and chico's :)
 
Okay seeing ebs has quit and ive fully quit im telling you a major secret only a few ppl inclubing ebtama knew ;) Well... Im twilight_eclips WOOT! Finally told you guys but you know i kept it a secret for your own benifet :P I never did tell anyone why i quit chobots... I quit because there are more important things in like and i have only noticed when my freinds and i i guess broke up our friendship. Haha well thanks for being my friend and all i miss most of you guys :D
Ive met alot of amazing ppl there ebs, twolegers, alexa, swifty, peachie ;P middnight, deli and plenty more haha thanks for an amzing time guys!
 
xoxo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

No comments: